Friday, April 1, 2016

April Challenge

Good morning everyone,

Happy April. We have a gorgeous new challenge for you today - Design Girl Rikki has created a beautiful mood board with all the girly colours we love to use on our layouts. The DT have also had fun with this challenge and I'm sure you'll be inspired by their layouts this month too (as usual. Aren't they just amazing?! :) ).

This will be my last post as the STG Administrator - I'm handing the reins over to a very talented young lady who is no stranger to this challenge blog - you know and love her - DT Krisy Podolak!  A big 'welcome' to Krisy, and thank you from me for offering to take over - with work and study I sadly cannot run the blog the way I would like. I know Krisy will rock this.

On with the challenge!

Here is our mood board inspiration:


Here are the delightful layouts from our design team:

Krisy

Amanda R

 Tammy

Rikki

Amanda H

Mandy - Removed for publication


Katie

Ros

Winners for the February and March challenges will be announced shortly! Thank you for playing along, we can't wait to see what you create!

x Amanda

3 comments:

sandra said...

Beautiful challenge girls.. and the Design Team work is stunning!

Creative Craft Retreat said...

Love all your work girls, such inspiration here - i will load my LO, i really appreciate the challenge - perfect for my photos. :)

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful mood board, lovely design team inspiration.. I have linked up my layout for this month! thanks so much!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.