Monday, August 15, 2016

HOME GROWN GUEST DESIGNER #2 AUGUST 2016

Well, it's the middle of the month and you know what that means...It's time to share our Homegrown Guest Designer for August.  This month's Homegowner is a lady that I have been lucky enough to actually meet in real life and she is just as freaking awesome and cheeky as she appears to be through her art.  She is a very busy mum of two that has her own scrapbooking business, Flutterby Designs.  I am pleased to welcome Anita Rodway.


"So you know you're an artist if you go through a glue stick faster than a lipstick!? Well that's me!!  Hello, I'm Anita.  Graphic Designer / Full-time mummy to one boisterous 4 year old boy and a beautiful 1 year old girl (enjoying every bit of it!!)  & married to my best friend, Chris.  We live in Tamworth, the country music capital of Australia.  My love of art started at a young age and I had chosen my career pretty early.  I have always loved mixed media and the design process.  Never shying away from getting my hands messy.  I am lucky enough to say the quote "Do what you love, love what you do" applies to me.  I started scrapbooing about 10 years ago and I haven't stopped.  I have however since forgotten other basics live vacuuming, cooking etc - but we get by LOL.  Paper and paint are like therapy to me.  It calms me & satisfies my arty desires.  I have been on numerous Design and Creative Teams.  I am curretnly designing for Flutterby Designa dn Show Us Yout Stuff (Yay!!)  I've had layouts plublished in magazines such as Scrapbooking Memories, Scrapbooke Creations and Jot Magazine,  I have made many friends and met some awesomely talented people through scrapbooking that inspire me everyday.  I am truly grateful to have met them all.  My blog: http://anitarodway.blogspot.com.au/"

And here is Neet's take on this months Moodboard...These are totally her colours.


Neet's style it all about layers and paint.  She just nails it everytime.

\

What do you think?  I love that there is so much to look at and every time you look you see something different.

I will be back in a bit with our International Guest Designer for August.  She is from Finland and has a very distinct style.  Any guesses?

3 comments:

Tania B said...

How cool to have you joining us here at Scrap the Girls this month Anita! Love your layout!!!

Lucie Forte said...

Your layout il really amazing and it's great to have you with us at Scrap the girls!

Lucie Forte said...

Wow that's a very amazing layout! It's great to have you with us at Scrap The Girls!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.