Thursday, August 4, 2016

JULY SKETCH CHALLENGE WINNER

This sketch proved to be very popular for everyone to just follow as it was. There were a few that tried to change it up or flip it but the majority just kept it as it was.  It was an easy sketch to follow and just as easy to make it your own without too much work.  Thank you to everyone that linked up.  I was just blown away by the entries this month.

The winner of the July sketch challenge is.... Ros Coutts!



As soon as I lay eyes on this layout, I was transported to the seaside.  The freshness of the salt air and cool summer breeze.  I am not a lover of summer usually but this layout had me wishing for summer to hurry up!

Ros if you can send me an email to popleopod@gmail.com I will arrange with Ev from Scrapbook Boutique to get in touch with you to claim your prize.

A massive thank you to Scrapbook Boutique for sponsoring Scrap the Girls last month.  I appreciate it so much.

In the meantime, have you planned your entry for this months Moodboard challenge?  Don't forget to link up or share it on the Facebook wall.

Happy making stuff
Krisy xx

3 comments:

rosden64 said...

Thankyou so much for your kind words about my layout..very excited to win..Thanks Ros.

Lucie Forte said...

Congratulations to you, it's a beautiful layout!

Tania B said...

Well done Ros, love your beachy layout!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.