Thursday, September 8, 2016

AUGUST MOODBOARD WINNER

Hi Everyone....I know it's only the 8th of the month, I'm not sure if it is just me but it seems like September is just flying. I just realised that I hadn't posted last months winner. (I like to have this done by the 5th - just so you know).

 Well, the "blue" moodboard proved very popular and there were some pretty awesome entries. Even a few Pocket Pages which is nice. Pocket pages are scrapbooking and feel free to be inspired and load your entries in when we have a moodboard challenge. I don't think they quite work with sketches :)

So, let's get on with it...August's Moodboard Challenge winner of the $25 Colour Blast Australia Voucher is .....

Barb Turner

I love the use of the bold patterned paper and the mixed media.  Not to mention the photo strip.  I see so many people ask how to scrap these.  Well this is it!

Barb please message me via the Facebook page or email popleopod@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Thank you to Colour Blast Australia for supporting Scrap the Girls last month.  It is greatly appreciated.  If you haven't tried Colour Blast yet head over to the online store and pick some up.

Don't forget to link up for this months Sketch challenge.  I can't wait to see how everyone interprets it.

Happy making stuff.

Krisy x

1 comment:

Tania B said...

Congratulations Barb, great layout, have fun with your prize!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.